Featured Posts

(T1B2) Crafting Fun

This summer I was very interested in photo editing and using ebay to sell my crafts. I found this really useful book that went over al...

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

(T1B56) I.C.E. Project

For the past couple minutes, I have been working on my I.C.E. project, which is a year long project where you study an essential question in four point of views: English, Science, Social Studies, and Media Arts. I'm having trouble coming up with facts for Media Arts and English, but everything else is going fine. I just finished writing a bibliography (formating took Forever).

Tips for projects like this: I like to write out all of my notes under a heading with the link to the site I used. When you submit your project, you'll know which sites you used and when you accessed them :))).

See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment