Featured Posts

(T1B2) Crafting Fun

This summer I was very interested in photo editing and using ebay to sell my crafts. I found this really useful book that went over al...

Friday, September 9, 2016

(T1B3) ♡ Kawaii Miniature Candy Bar Tutorial ♡

Hello!

Today I'm going to be adding a tutorial for the miniature candy bars in my last post (which you can find here Link).

  1. Use the printable below (by ToniEllison) and print them out with colour on high quality. I used my own candy wrapper printable by using images of candy wrappers and resizing them to 12% their original size.
  2. Score and cut out the miniature wrappers using an x-acto knife. Add a filler of clay (I used Daiso Soft Clay = $2.50) or aluminium foil/tissue paper.
  3. Seal with glue and allow to dry.
  4. Finish off with some triple thick glaze or clear nail polish.

    Image result for miniature candy toniellison
    Here is the Printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment